Back to Membership
Become a Member of Diabetes SA
Whether you have been recently diagnosed with diabetes or have been living with diabetes for a while, Diabetes SA is here for you.
Being a member ensures you have access to the support services and programs you need to help you manage your diabetes and live well.
Our healthcare team of Credentialled Diabetes Educators, Accredited Practising Dietitians and Accredited Exercise Physiologist are all here to help either face to face or over the phone.
Our expert support is ongoing, personal, caring and tailored to you.
Good news! Becoming a Member is quick and easy:
1. Select Single or Family, Full or Concession and your desired membership length
2. Call 1300 198 204 to speak to our Member Services Team.
3. Visit us instore at 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton
Reimbursement of Membership Fees:
- Your private health fund may reimburse your membership fees. Contact your health fund to find out more.
- If you hold a DVA Gold or White card (with diabetes as an accepted condition) you can receive reimbursement of your membership fee from DVA. Complete the DVA Diabetes Membership Reimbursement Form and send it to DVA with your membership receipt.
- NDIS Public Trustee - Contact your Provider or Care Plan Manager to discuss if reimbursement of membership fees is an option.
The benefits far outweigh the cost.
A family membership includes spouses, parents, guardians and dependent children who have diabetes or pre-diabetes at one nominated address. Where a person living at one nominated address, holds a recognised concession card a lesser rate of annual subscription is set.
As a Diabetes SA Member, you receive:
My Life Magazine
Connecting you to the latest information, expert advice, personal stories, upcoming events, member news, and discounts. Real life support for everyone living with diabetes.
One to One Support
- 1:1 Consultation – individual, personal and face to face. Call 1300 198 204 to book a consultation with a Credentialled Diabetes Educator, Accredited Practising Dietitian, and an Accredited Exercise Physiologist. Members receive 20% discount on consultations.
- Free Support Line on 1300 198 204, or visit instore Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. You can always email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diabetes SA Shop
- 25% discount & FREE postage (Non-Member $12.50 postage fee)
- Exclusive member special offers.
- Personalised assistance operating and troubleshooting your blood glucose monitor.
- Expert customer care and product knowledge.
- Free Sharps Disposal service.
- Instore, online or over the phone.
Education for Continued Learning
- Face to Face - Market Tour and Shop Well Supermarket Tour.
- Expert Speaker events on a range of topics delivered by experts.
- Online - Access to 24/7 webinar recordings and fortnightly webinars delivered to your inbox.
- Website – education, information, and resources.
- Lending Library.
Our weekly email newsletters feature information from our healthcare, membership, research, and retail teams.
Online Member Area
Access current and past editions of MyLife, member discounts, online resources, and recipes.
Diabetes SA conducts a camp
each year for children living with type 1 diabetes aged between 9-11 years.
Our Partner Offers