We offer a wide range of informative booklets and info sheets for you to peruse.
Type 1 diabetes
We have several publications specifically for type 1 diabetes. These include:
Type 2 diabetes
We have several publications specifically for type 2 diabetes.
IDF empowerment booklet
IDF (International Diabetes Federation) has developed a resource 'Living with Diabetes: I Can do it! A patient empowerment booklet'. It is available in 12 languages, including English.
This booklet can help you to find answers to the following questions:
- What is your role and what tasks are yours in diabetes treatment?
- What does “empowerment” mean?
- What are the basic issues you should pay attention to, in your diabetes treatment and care?
- How can you work together with your health care professionals and your community to improve your overall care?
Click here to download the resource.
Please note that this information booklet is intended as a guide only. It should not replace individual medical advice and if you have any concerns about your health or further questions, you should raise them with your doctor.
NDSS fact sheets
National Diabetes Services Scheme fact sheets are available to download, covering
- Understanding diabetes
- Managing diabetes
- Diabetes & related health
- Diabetes & emotional health
- Diabetes & lifestyle
Click here to see the list of all fact sheets.