The website “diabetessa.com.au”, is an information service offered by Diabetes SA at no charge to users of the World Wide Web. Diabetes SA recommends you consult the most recent version of this User Agreement each time you view the website.
Please do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Acknowledge that the information on this website is provided “as is” for general information only.
- Diabetes SA makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree to hold harmless Diabetes SA and its Directors and employees from all claims arising out of, or related to, your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
- In no event will Diabetes SA or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made, or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This website is not intended to be a replacement for medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs.
Diabetes SA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Diabetes SA links to other websites
Diabetes SA may provide links to other websites which meet agreed criteria. However, these websites are not under control of Diabetes SA. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain “www.diabetessa.com.au” is such a website.
These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Diabetes SA of the organisation or individual operating the website, or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on it.
The opinions and recommendations contained in linked websites are not necessarily those of Diabetes SA or endorsed by Diabetes SA.
Links to Diabetes SA website
You may provide a hypertext link to this website on another website, provided:
- the link must “point” to the URL “http://www.diabetessa.com.au/” and not to other pages within the website the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Diabetes SA name and trademarks
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Diabetes SA is associated with or sponsored by Diabetes SA, and
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the website full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website.