Wellbeing SA Community Panels
Here's your opportunity to help shape the future for the diabetes community in South Australia.
Wellbeing SA are holding three workshops and you are invited to attend.
These community panels will help Wellbeing SA understand what is important to the people of South Australia by:
- Getting a better understanding of the
community’s priorities for wellbeing
- Developing the goals and priorities for the Wellbeing SA
Strategic Plan from a community perspective
- Developing principles for ongoing community engagement
To participate, you will need to be able to attend all three workshops, which will be held at SA Health, 11 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide.
- Workshop 1: Wednesday 25th September 2019, 4pm-7pm
- Workshop 2: Friday 27th September 2019, 9.30am-2pm
- Workshop 3: Monday 28th October 2019, 9.30am-2pm
Participants will receive a payment of $100.
Register your interest by 6 September 2019.
For further information or to register, please contact Leah Bullivant on 0438 804 625 at democracyCo, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Community Wellbeing SA Community Panel flyer.
Wellbeing SA is a Government Department working with South Australians to improve health and wellbeing. It aims to ensure there is a greater focus on
promoting physical, mental and social wellbeing, preventing
ill health and supporting individuals and communities to
maintain their health and wellbeing.