Back to Membership
Membership is our promise of support always, now and throughout your diabetes journey.
Keeping your membership up to date ensures that you have continued access to the support services and programs you need to live well.
Our healthcare team of Credentialled Diabetes Educators, Accredited Practising Dietitians and Accredited Exercise Physiologist are all here to help either face to face or over the phone.
Our expert advice is ongoing, personal, caring and tailored to you.
The benefits far outweigh the low cost of membership.
Good news! Renewing your membership is quick and easy:
Reimbursement of Membership Fees:
- Renew Now
- Call 1300 198 204 to speak to our Member Services Team.
- Visit us instore at 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton.
- Your private health fund may reimburse your membership fees. Contact your health fund to find out more.
- If you hold a DVA Gold or White card (with diabetes as an accepted condition) you can receive reimbursement of your membership fee from DVA. Complete the DVA Diabetes Membership Reimbursement Form and send it to DVA along with your Diabetes SA membership receipt.
- NDIS Public Trustee - Contact your Provider or Care Plan Manager to discuss if reimbursement of membership fees is an option.