Back to Events
Health & Diabetes Expo
Come along to the Adelaide Showgrounds (Ridley Centre) for a great day out. With a jam-packed activities program, leading health and diabetes exhibitors and Q & A panels, this promises to be a fun, informative event. No bookings required.
Program highlights include
Celebrity cooking demonstrations with Callum and Themis
from Sprout Cooking School.
- Expert panel including Professor Alex Brown, Dr Elaine Pretorius
and Pennie Taylor to answer diabetes related questions.
- Diabetes and health exhibition area for interactive technology,
health checks, latest information and health products.
- Activity area demonstrations, Tai Chi and Chi Kung, belly dancing,
Move Through Life dance, exercise sessions and more.
- A ‘Health Trail’ for you to follow, visiting our many health exhibitors
for information, giveaways and prizes to win.
- Coast FM radio live crossover interviews.
- Hosted by Amanda Blair.
With activities throughout the day, it looks to be
a great event for the whole family, so join us
in April for this free event.
See the full 'Health & Diabetes Expo' program.
- Date: Saturday 6 April 2019
- Time: 10am-4pm
- Venue: Adelaide Showgrounds, Ridley Centre, Goodwood Road, Wayville
- Cost: This event is FREE.
- No booking required. You can register your interest.
The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government administered with the assistance of Diabetes Australia.
NDSS Helpline 1300 136 588 | ndss.com.au