What you will learn
The normal process of how glucose is used in the body, also known as normal glucose metabolism
- How glucose metabolism is altered in type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Why it is important to manage diabetes optimally
- The complications of diabetes
- A brief overview of the management of diabetes, including the annual cycle of care
- Pamela Kirgianis, Diabetes Educator
- Kimberley Zerk, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.