What you will learn
- An overview of the dietary guidelines and key recommendations for people living with diabetes
- Healthy food swaps within core food groups
- Healthier food swaps for discretionary food choices and takeaway options
- Healthy cooking methods and tips for quick meal ideas
- Hints to make family favourite meals healthier
- Claire Smith, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Laura Keen, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.