What you will learn
- The emotional impact of being diagnosed with diabetes
- The causes of common feelings someone living with diabetes may experience
- What diabetes distress and diabetes burnout are, and how to identify them
- The link between diabetes and common mental health conditions
- Who can assist you and where to get support
- Pamela Kirgianis, Diabetes Educator
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.