What you will learn
To recognize common health claims and what they mean.
- How to critique front of pack health claims to the nutrition information panel and ingredients list to choose healthier packaged foods.
- The common names for salt, sugar and saturated fat on food package ingredients lists.
- What the Health Star Rating is and how to use it in practice.
- Laura Gibb, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Rebecca Mumme, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.