Starting insulin injections, types of insulin, injection techniques, side effects.
- Increase knowledge of the use of insulin in type 2 diabetes
- Improved ability to manage blood glucose levels
- Increased knowledge of safety considerations for the safe use of insulin
- Explain the types of insulin available
- Demonstrate the steps involved for appropriate injection technique
- Describe the steps involved in treating hypoglycaemia
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Pamela Kirgianis, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
- Registration closes the day prior at 4pm.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation, and then closer to the event you will receive an email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.