What you will learn
- Information about the different types of insulin available and how each work
- How to store insulin correctly
- The correct injection technique and recommended injection sites
- The importance of injection site rotation
- Safe sharps disposal
- Management of hypoglycaemia
- Safety considerations when driving and using insulin
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Maddie Freeman, Credentialled Diabetes Educator and Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.