Starting insulin injections, types of insulin, injection techniques, side effects.
- Understand the different types of insulin available
- Understand the options for insulin administration
- Understand the possible side effects of insulin use
- Be able to describe the types of insulin available
- Understand appropriate injection technique
- Be able to describe appropriate hypoglycaemia management
- Maddie Freeman, Credentialled Diabetes Educator and Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
- Registration closes the day prior at 4pm.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation, and then closer to the event you will receive an email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.