Back to Events
Happy Healthy New Year - LIVE Webinar
The aim of this session is to provide an overview of current health guidelines and goal setting strategies.
What you will learn
- What the current health guidelines are re: healthy eating, exercise, alcohol
- The impact of stress and mental health on overall health and wellbeing
- How habits and behaviours impact our health
- Strategies to assist with behaviour change and attaining goals
- What are SMART goals
- How to set SMART goals
- Examples of SMART goals
- Claire Smith, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Rebecca Mumme, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.