What you will learn
- What is Gestational Diabetes including an explanation of the causes
- The management for gestational diabetes and why this is vital for the health of mother and baby.
- The targets for blood glucose levelsInformation about the NDSS including the National Gestational Diabetes Register and product subsidies.
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Rebecca Mumme, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.