What you will learn
- Considerations for diabetes management in the workplace
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities in the workplace
- Understanding your employers rights and responsibilities
- Understanding jobs that require disclosure
- Tips for staying safe in the workplace
- Diabetes SA Workplace program(s) and support services
- Maddie Freeman, Credentialled Diabetes Educator and Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.