Back to Events
Diabetes Tune Up - Annual Cycle of Care - LIVE Webinar
Aim of this session is to understand what is the annual cycle of care and using your annual cycle of care to manage your diabetes and to reduce the risk of diabetes-related complications.
What is the annual cycle of care, how to remain engaged with regular checks to prevent diabetes complications.
- Increase participant's awareness of the annual cycle of care
- Explain what is the annual cycle of care
- Why should people participate in the annual cycle of care and what it helps them achieve
- Actively participate in your annual cycle of care
- Keeping cycle of care up to date
- Preventing the complications of diabetes
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
- Registration closes the day prior at 4pm.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation, and then closer to the event you will receive an email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.