What you will learn
- Outline the range of oral and injectable medications available for the treatment of diabetes
- Explain how these medications work in the body
- Discuss the benefits of these medications
- Discuss the common side effects associated with the medications
- Feel more confident in discussing their concerns regarding medication with their health care team (GP, CDE, pharmacist)
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.