What you will learn
- How exercise can assist in managing blood glucose levels.
- The difference between aerobic and anaerobic exercise
- How the different types of exercise may impact blood glucose levels in different ways
- The individual considerations around exercise when living with diabetes
- The considerations when adjusting insulin around exercise
- Where to go for more support around exercise and managing diabetes.
- Maddie Freeman, Credentialled Diabetes Educator and Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Laura Gibb, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.