What you will learn
- Understand the benefits of exercise in diabetes management
- Recognise the special considerations for people with diabetes when exercising
- Understand who should check their blood glucose levels in response to exercise
- The guidelines for physical activity
- To create your own exercise regime
- Know where to seek support if needing assistance with exercise
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Rebecca Mumme, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.