Back to Events
Blood glucose monitoring - LIVE Webinar
This webinar aims to provide people living with diabetes information on why we monitor glucose levels, the different methods for monitoring and a greater understanding of how to interpret the readings.
What you will learn
- Different methods for monitoring glucose levels
- The difference between HbA1c, finger prick self-monitoring and sensor glucose readings.
- The target ranges for glucose levels
- The best times to check to get the most out of your monitoring
- The costs associated with glucose monitoring and who is eligible for the NDSS subsidy
- Maddie Freeman, Credentialled Diabetes Educator and Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.