Back to Events
Blood Glucose Monitoring - LIVE Webinar
Aim of this session is to discuss blood glucose monitoring, why, when and how it should occur and examine strategies for getting the most of it.
'Making it count' – Why monitor, how to monitor, when to monitor, targets to aim for and using the results for optimal diabetes management
- Discuss the concept of blood glucose monitoring
- Describe the target ranges for blood glucose monitoring
- Demonstrate effective strategies for blood glucose monitoring
- To be able to apply the principles and techniques of blood glucose monitoring
- To be able to examine strategies to get the most out of blood glucose monitoring
- To be able to review your own approach to blood glucose monitoring
- Kimberley Zerk, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
- Registration closes the day prior at 4pm.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation, and then closer to the event you will receive an email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.