Back to Events
Basic Carbohydrate Counting - LIVE Webinar
The aim of this session is to increase knowledge and understanding of carbohydrate foods and basic carbohydrate counting.
What you will learn
The sources of carbohydrate containing foods
- What exchanges of carbohydrates are
- How carbohydrates impact blood glucose levels
- How the glycaemic index impact’s on blood glucose levels
- How to estimate carbohydrate exchanges from a food label
- Rebecca Mumme, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Laura Gibb, Accredited Practising Dietitian
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.