What you will learn
- An overview of alcohol and its effects on health and diabetes
- What happens in our body when we drink alcohol
- The current alcohol guidelines
- What is a standard drink
- Different types of alcoholic drinks and their alcohol and carbohydrate content
- Considerations when consuming alcohol
- Claire Smith, Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.