What you will learn
- The links between diabetes and dementia – what do we know?
- Actions you can take that can help you live well with diabetes and reduce your risk of developing dementia at the same time.
- Focus on food and how what you eat affects your risks for both diabetes and dementia
- Worried that you or someone else you know is developing dementia? – What to look out for and important next steps.
- Pamela Kirgianis, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
- Jane Adams, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.