Important message – COVID-19
UPDATED 23 March 2020
As the direction of the COVID-19 pandemic changes daily, we understand it can be a challenge to balance everything that comes with managing a condition like diabetes. We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to future proof service delivery and ongoing care for our members, community and of course our staff.
We have already taken measures to reduce the spread of this virus by cancelling all of our events, seminars and education sessions up until 30 June 2020 and implemented working from home for some staff.
In light of the events of the past weekend and the actions by every state government for lockdown and/or border closure, we will be closing our office, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton from Wednesday 25 March 2020, 5.00pm for an indefinite period of time.
How will this affect you?
The team at Diabetes SA remains strongly committed to supporting you and so we have devised ways to ensure we can continue to deliver the best service possible while keeping our members, community and staff safe and well.
All our staff will continue to work but from their own homes using technology to keep us connected and engaged with you.
NDSS Product Orders
- Visit your local pharmacy
- To find your nearest pharmacy visit ndss.com.au (Online Services Directory)
Health Professional Support (diabetes educator or dietitian)
- Phone: You can call 1300 198 204 to speak to one of our health professionals over the phone or via email email@example.com, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Should you need a consultation, please discuss this at the time of your call and we will arrange a phone consultation for you
- Over the coming weeks we will use our team’s professional knowledge and creative flair to bring you fun and engaging cooking videos, exercise tips for self-isolation, new recipes, self-management videos and anything else you want to know about! Call, write or email us with your ideas
- Temporarily closed – contact local councils or pharmacies for disposal.
We are taking the necessary measures as set out by the Australian Government, Department of Health and the South Australian Government and SA Health and will continue to do so in the best interests of our staff, customers and members.
Please stay in touch with us and we hope you all stay safe and that we can return to the days of long before.