Help shape the future of your diabetes care provided through the NDSS!
The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) would like to hear from you if you are:
- living with type 1 diabetes
- aged 18 to 29 years
- connected to others living with diabetes.
Being part of our expert consumer consultation group will give you the opportunity to:
- Share your opinions and experiences about NDSS programs and services in your State
- Share any challenges you and your peers face in managing your diabetes and
- Have your say on a range of topics and meet the rest of the group via teleconference,
email and one face-to-face meeting in Melbourne (fully-funded) in 2020.
The aim of this important consumer group is to collect your recommendations and consider how
they could be implemented in the future.
Membership: from 1 November 2019 - 30 June 2020 (with potential for extension beyond June 2020).
Please email your Expression of Interest to Siobhan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Sunday 27 October 2019 and include the following information in your email:
- Full name
- Year you were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
- Best contact number
- Usual State or Territory of residence.
Download: Consumer Consultation Group Flyer