Diabetes calls for individual support.
Person to person.
One on one.
Face to face.
Over the phone.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to living with diabetes. That’s why our healthcare team offers individual advice and support. Our healthcare team includes credentialled diabetes educators, accredited practising dietitians, and registered nurses.
Together they offer all the support you may need…
Our healthcare team is your healthcare team. Individual. Personal. Face to face. Just call Diabetes SA on 1300 198 204 to book a consultation.
You can also get immediate support by calling 1300 198 204 and asking to speak with a health care professional.
Our website is a comprehensive resource for information and advice. You can always email us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dietitians offer individual consultations to help you develop a personal dietary plan that supports your particular health needs and lifestyle situation.
When you have diabetes, it’s wise to have a regular foot check-up with a podiatrist. We also suggest attending a podiatry clinic at Diabetes SA.
Simply call 1300 198 204 to book an appointment.
Keeping up to date with managing your diabetes.
The better informed you are, the better you’re able to manage your diabetes.
By keeping you informed we hope to place you at the centre of your care, knowing we’re here for any ongoing support you many need along the way.
Our healthcare team delivers ongoing education programs to arm you with the latest information to help you manage your diabetes.
Online Courses & Seminars
Diabetes SA is pleased to offer a number of programs online, including filmed seminars. Log onto our website for 24/7 access.
Booklets & Brochures
A wide range of booklets and brochures covering the essential topics of living with diabetes are available free at Diabetes SA or for download on our website.
My Life Magazine
Our new magazine ‘MY LIFE Living with Diabetes’ brings you the latest information, stories and advice – real life support for everyone living with diabetes. Our e-newsletter provides the latest news, updates and member stories.
Our Lending Library
Our library offers an extensive range of books, magazines and DVDs to borrow, as well as free info sheets and resource materials.
The Diabetes SA Website
Our website offers education, information and resources relating to all aspects of living with diabetes. You can also access a wide range of resources from the NDSS website, at ndss.com.au.
The benefits of membership:
Support in every way.
When you consider all the benefits of being a member of Diabetes SA, you’ll see that the benefits far outweigh the cost.
- Personal consultation with our dietitian or credentialled diabetes educators. (GP Care Plan or reduced fee for members).
- Help to develop and maintain your individual care plan.
- Advice and assistance to access NDSS services and programs.
- Informative supermarket tours with our dietitian.
- Free podiatry clinics.
- Over-the-phone diabetes management support from our healthcare team.
- Assistance with operating and monitoring your blood glucose meter.
- Expert speaker sessions, education sessions, seminars and member-only events.
- Camps, school support and special events for children with diabetes.
- Our ‘MY LIFE Living with Diabetes’ magazine, free 3 times a year.
- Borrow educational resources from our library free.
- Stay in touch with our quarterly e-newsletters.
- Save 25% on Diabetes SA products.
- Free postage on Diabetes SA products delivered to your door.
- Exclusive members-only special offers.
All of the above is available to our members for less than $1 a week.